My intern Halsey Riesberg

I interned in the Clarke Archives fall term 2022. With another intern, Josh, I was responsible for processing the bulk of CMU Athletics team folders, typing up the box and folder listing, and merging their boxes with boxes processed by other students, and encoding the majority of the CMU Athletic teams boxes. For undated material, I researched names to identify the dates.  I also helped identify which folders and boxes certain Michigan maritime stereographs were housed in, to help Marian link the digitized images to the catalog records. 

Congratulations Halsey! As a new CMU graduate she is on her way to earn a higher degree in another state. I wish her well and will miss her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25th work anniversary

Clarke Historical Library job announcement

Meet my summer archives processing student Brandon Horn