CMU Libraries represented at first year student job fair

Yesterday CMU held its first job fair for first year students. This is the only student job fair where all units were represented that I recall in my years at CMU. I volunteered to represent the Clarke for the first half of the event with a nice group of co-workers from multiple units within the CMU Libraries. Hundreds of students attended, many were lined up and waiting for us. Some students were interested specifically in working in the library and archives! We had fun destressor Library pencils we handed out. I love them and so did the students! Now I can destress by squeezing my CMU OCRIE squirrel in one hand and my CMU Libraries pencil in the other! I should be calmer in no time. Here are photos:


left to right: Me, Michael Curcuruto, Vicky Swarthout, and Denise Pahl. 





This gives you an idea of their size and squeeze-ability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25th work anniversary

Clarke Historical Library job announcement

Meet my summer archives processing student Brandon Horn