AA RR deposit





Friday we received another deposit of Ann Arbor Railroad materials which arrived in 2 grocery paper bags. I think I have processed more AARR material than any other Michigan archivist. If I am wrong about that, contact me and we will have a chat. There are 2 letter-sized and 2 legal-sized boxes containing binders with reports. I have a student who will work for me in fall who will begin physically processing then, so I'm leaving these for her. To date, just in multiple primary sources we have memos, reports, time tables, waybills, organizational minutes, lube charts, schematic drawings, images, notes, manuals, tickets, account volumes, among others and that's just for cars and engines. We also have several collection on the AA RR ferries. In addition, we have a large number of publication by and about railroads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25th work anniversary

Clarke Historical Library job announcement

Meet my summer archives processing student Brandon Horn