speaking at MAC

 

I was on vacation when I presented with Melinda Isler and Katie Higley at MAC (Midwest Archives Conference), so my time was limited o view the live conference presentations. Yesterday, I was able to view all the recorded MAC sessions and speaker. I love having these sessions recorded so you can watch them later. Recording conference presentations, poster sessions, and other parts of conferences increases their accessibility and helps many learn the information who could not, for whatever reason, attend the session live. This is  a wonderful access option. Just to see how it looked online to viewers, I viewed our recorded sessions. It went well. Here's me presenting showing the difference between how I used to teach HST 583 and how I teach it now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25th work anniversary

Clarke Historical Library job announcement

Meet my summer archives processing student Brandon Horn